Advertisement

Shooting with an Extraordinary 150 Year-old Wet Plate Camera

Shooting with an Extraordinary 150 Year-old Wet Plate Camera You can turn the English Subtitles on to understand everything.
►Markus' Channel:
I have been obsessed with the wet plate collodion process since I first heard of it.
So when my wife and I visited Vienna (Austria) we spent a day out of the city to do a collaboration with one of the best Wet plate Photographers in the world.
We had a lot of fun and I​ am even more passionate by this technic after that amazing day.
#wetplate #vintageportrait #largeformat

Thanks to my lovely wife for helping me shooting the video and posing for Markus.

You can check the HD photos here :

Connect with Mathieu :

► M U S I C

EPIDEMIC SOUND

- Frankly My Dear - Brightarm Orchestra
- Life Traveller 5 - Johannes Bornlöf
- Faceoff 4 (Sting Version) - Gunnar Johnsen

► Visit the Weird Lenses Museum here (for free):

Shooting with an Extraordinary 150 Year-old Wet Plate Camera

If you have any question about vintage lenses, photography or Growing your Youtube Channel, contact me here:​ www.scaleabout.com/MathieuStern

My Gear :
Sony A7III :
Macro Lens :
256GO SD card :
ZOOM H4N PRO :
Mini Tripod :
Tripod for video / Photo :
Best Batteries charger :
My Fav LUTs for color grading videos:
Long Prism :



Lens cleaning tools :
Lens Wrench :
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 6 PACK :
Lens pen :
Gloves :

►I N S T A G R A M :
►T W I T E R:
►F A C E B O O K :


New to my Chanel?? Here are some playlists to get you started.

➜ Best Of - Watch These First :


➜ The Weird Lens Challenge :


➜ The Cheap Weird Lens Reviews :


➜ How To / Tutorials :

wet plate photgraphy,portrait Photography,photography techniques,collodion,history of photography,vintage photography,tintypes,ambrotypes,Wet Plate Collodion,Wet Plate photography,Old,Vintage lens,camera,Portrait,Tutorial,Learning,Brass,Black and white,

Post a Comment

0 Comments