Advertisement

Telling My Boyfriend Im ACTUALLY Going Bald To See How He Reacts! EMOTIONAL

Telling My Boyfriend Im ACTUALLY Going Bald To See How He Reacts! EMOTIONAL I know this is not our usual funny prank video but i really wanted to show you a behind the scenes of my life that isn't all smiles and laughter. I know there are worse things in life but this really hit me hard.
DON'T FORGET TO WIN FREE MERCH!
1) LIKE
2)COMMENT PICKME
3)SUBSCRIBE
4)FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

follow zox on instagram:

Follow us on instagram:

-send us letters or anything you want us to open on our channel
P.O box 450572 laredo texas 78045

become a patreon today!

music credit to:
#seehowhereacts #myboyfriend #goingbald

telling my boyfriend,im going bald,bald,loosing my hair,telling my boyfriend im,see how he reacts,to see how he reacts,anxiety couple,anxietycouple,my boyfriend,tell my boyfriend,telling my bf,my bf,emotional,crying,girlfriend tells boyfriend,baldness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments