Advertisement

We Set Up My Bestfriend... | Ft. KingCid & DymondsFlawless

We Set Up My Bestfriend... | Ft. KingCid & DymondsFlawless My Girlfriend told my best friend to meet up at a secret location. Things weren’t as expected for him!

#SmoothGio #KingCid #DymondFlawless

Follow SmoothGio:
Instagram: 
Twitter: 
Facebook:
Snapchat: 
 
Watch More SmoothGio:
PUBLIC INTERVIEWS PLAYLIST: 
PRANKS PLAYLIST: 
CHALLENGES PLAYLIST: 
 
About SmoothGio:
AYE MAN... SAY MAN... It's Ya Boy SmoothGio
Welcome To My Channel, Join DaSmoothCrew & SUBSCRIBE! Videos Include Public Interviews, Pranks, Challenges, & Many More.
Thanks For All The Love & Support! ❤️🙌🏾

smooth gio,smoothgio and dymond,king cid,dymondsflawless and smoothgio,dymondsflawless and gio,smoothgio cheating prank,we set up,we set up my bestfriend,king cid and dymond,king cid and diamond,smoothgio prank,smoothgio,caught cheating prank,best friend prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments