Advertisement

$3 ARMPIT WAXING in PATTAYA THAILAND: Total Hair Removal Ripped to the Roots

$3 ARMPIT WAXING in PATTAYA THAILAND: Total Hair Removal Ripped to the Roots Tonight I am in Soi Buakow, near the market, in Pattaya Thailand. It is hot out and my armpits can stink sometimes. I searched out the ideal place to get my under arm/armpits totally waxed clean. I found the wax salon, called Everybody Wax. No more arm pit hair for me! The total hair removal, down to the roots.

Look for the next waxing video coming, where I get the Brazillian/Hollywood wax. The pain is real.

Cost: 99 Thai Baht ($3 USD)

Location of wax shop:
Dropped pin
Near Cafe Amazon, Unnamed Road, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand



Music in this video:
Phibes - Funky Rubber Band
&
80 Proof Engine - Sunday Beer

YouTube


Follow Jason on Instagram:

Sign up for Airbnb and get $40 off your first accommodation booking. Deal! Here’s my invitation link:

Please comment on the video. Whatever you think at all, just say something.

And if you really want to give back, please click share. It really helps out a lot.

Thank you! ❤
Jason Rupp

Roots

Post a Comment

0 Comments