Advertisement

prep for a *hot girl summer* vacation with me | Olivia Rouyre

prep for a *hot girl summer* vacation with me | Olivia Rouyre hi guys pleaseeee enjoy this hot girl summer vacay prep with a swimmie haul and some shopping and cooking and packing and bad dance moves.

love u all so so so so so much
Subscribe and join the family!:
Check out my last video!:
___
Follow Me!

Instagram: @oliviarouyre
Twitter: @oliviarouyre
Spotify Username: oliviarouyre
Snapchat: oliviarouyre
YouNow: @oliviarouyre
___


If you are a company wanting to work with me or want me to review your product, email me at: oliviarouyre@gmail.com :)

FTC: This video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

sub count: 643,373

oliviarouyre,Olivia,Rouyre,olivia rouyre vlog,olivia rouyre travel,hot girl summer,hot girl summer vlog,glow up with me,vacation grwm,pack with me for vacation,funny,workout,olivia rouyre workout,cook with me,clothing haul,swimsuit haul,how to pack for vacation,get ready with me,how to glow up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments