Advertisement

COMPLICATIONS AFTER BIRTH

COMPLICATIONS AFTER BIRTH Nothing after birth is what I had imagine. I have a lot of complications, and I feel like not enough women talk about this. It always looks like everything after birth is AMAZING! It is not. At least not for me and a lot of other women. we need to talk more about injuries and complications after birth! it should not be tabu, and it should be taken seriously!

If you ever want to donate anything, this is my paypal: petraviklund@hotmail.com

If you want to send anything to me
Here is the information:
Address:
Petra Viklund
POSTE RESTANTE 
941 01 PITEÅ SWEDEN
remember to tell me if you send something, so the postoffice does not send it back before I get a chance to get it.

Twitter: @petraviklund1
Facebook: @petrareacts
Instagram: @petrareacts

Cameras I use for my videos are:
canon powershot g7 x mark ii
gopro hero 5
DJI spark drone
samsung s10e

complications,ijuries,vlog,labour,labor,birth,did not go as planned,birth vlog,birth story,family,actually birth,real,emotional,going into labor,pregnant,giving birth,story,signs,weekend,weeks,week,anxiety,weekly vlog,a day in the life,a week in the life,pregnancy,update,fears,symptoms,beautiful,petras playground,petra reacts,depression,canon powershot g7 x mark 2,gopro hero 5,dji spark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments