Advertisement

I'M BACK!!! :D

I'M BACK!!! :D After a pretty long time, I'm happy to announce that I'm able to make new videos once again! Our computer is running better than ever before and now, and I can finally make lots of new trailers! That's why I had been making more cast Videos and reviews, so not only I have some different content on here, but I wasn't able to make trailers without a new program.

But now that everything's working again, I've got lots of new videos coming out, not only for Halloween, but I'm working on the Spider-Marco: Far From Home trailer, my Bakupool clips and tons more! It's good to be back! :D

NOTE: No copyright infringement intended.
NOTE 2: I do not own the rights for these films.
NOTE 3: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Rascal Entertainments,My Return,Celebration,Oliver & Company,Disney,Dodger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments