Advertisement

Two Important Questions To Ask: If Not Me, Then Who? If Now Now, Then When?

Two Important Questions To Ask: If Not Me, Then Who? If Now Now, Then When? REQUEST: Please join this video's conversation on VOHeroes.com, where the comments are moderated and civil:

Hey there, hero!

When I find myself on the precipice of a decision, that moment before I have to take the leap, I will ask myself two questions that quickly clear things up.

I find out almost immediately if this is something I should do, right then and there.

You might find them helpful as well.

---

And today's the final day of registration for VOHeroes.com and the Pro Membership voice over training program - at 9p tonight, the price goes back up by $500 and the bonuses are no longer offered. A perfect time to ask these two questions.

Link to register for the VOHeroes Pro Membership VO training:


#acting #voice #voiceover #voice-over #onboarding #performance #productivity #tips #art #commerce, #science #mindset #success #process #options, #best-practices #marketing

acting,voice,voiceover,voice over,performance,onboarding,productivity,tips,art,commerce,science,mindset,success,process,options,best practices,marketing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments