Advertisement

We Never Stop Learning - Life Is Non Stop Self Improvement #STARTCREATINGPODCAST (ep015)

We Never Stop Learning - Life Is Non Stop Self Improvement #STARTCREATINGPODCAST (ep015) We Never Stop Learning - Life Is Non Stop Self Improvement #STARTCREATINGPODCAST (ep015) // The older I get the more I realise that life is a non stop opportunity to learn more about the world. In fact the older you get the more knowledge is forced into your head even if you wasn't looking to learn something new. Now I am not suggesting that you just lock yourself a way in a cave with only pot noodles and an xbox for company to avoid learning more... embrace then knowledge.

I have learnt more about the world, myself, business and the inner workings of other peoples lives than I ever learnt from school or the education system. And what helped me learn so much... simply living. I can now appreciate how much my mum must've done for me when I was a little kid now that I have a step daughter of my own. All those late nights, middle of the night wake up calls. All those times she had to bite her tongue or fight the urge to slap me in the head for asking the same stupid question or doing the same thing i've been told not to do 1Million times. You learn by proxy that life wasn't truly the way you thought it was when you was young, in your teens or even then getting your first job.

Now education doesn't have to come from living the patterns of life but can also come from expanding your bubble of knowledge. The more I learn, the move services I am able to offer my clients. When I first started my YouTube channel I was hoping to educate people via videos to grow their channel. I soon learned that I could also teach people 1 on 1 with reports and video calls. I learnt how to edit my videos better for clients which led to more clients wanting to work with me. Maybe you can see the cycle... even time a client asks me to learn something new, or I have to learn something to make something work... it becomes an asset and a skill I can add to my tool kit.

Even this podcast was a lesson that I felt I was forced to learn - not in a bad way. I need to expand my brand and make it easier for people to find me. If its easier for you to listen to me on a podcast rather than a Youtube video, then I would be silly to shut you out and ignore your need. So, I learnt how to make podcasts and 15 weeks in... I am now making podcast for my clients.... a lesson that was very quickly and toolkit asset worth my time and money.

Learning doesn't have to have an ROI of money - But if you do embrace the learning that life throws at you, you'll never be bored.

#AlanSpicer #StartCreating #YouTubeCertified #YouTubeTips #YouTubeTutorials #Tutorials #YouTube #FAQs #YouTuberProblems #HowTo #Education #Learning #Help

🔴 Listen To The Start Creating Podcast -
❓ ASK ME A QUESTION -
▶️ SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT -
✅ MERCH - T-SHIRTS, MUGS, PILLOWS ETC -
► SUBSCRIBE FOR REGULAR YOUTUBE TIPS & TRICKS - ◄

SUGGESTED PLAYLISTS
=============================
▶️ Top YouTube Hacks -
✅ How To Get More Subscribers -
▶️ How To Optimise and Tag Your Videos -
✅ How To Get More Views -
▶️ IGTV Instagram TV Tutorial -
✅ 10 YouTuber Secrets to Success -
▶️ How To Live Stream on YouTube -

IMPORTANT LINKS
=============================
✅ FREE YOUTUBE TIPS eBOOK/PDF -
▶️ SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT -
✅ TUBEBUDDY -
🔴 GET HELP FROM YOUTUBE CERTIFIED EXPERT ALAN SPICER -

YOUTUBE TIPS & YOUTUBER SUPPORT GROUP -

MY YOUTUBE SET UP
=============================
▶️ LIGHTING & BACK DROPS -
✅ DAYLIGHT WHITE 5500K BULBS -
▶️ 64GB MEMORY CARD -
✅ LOGITECH C920 1080P WEBCAM -
▶️ RING LIGHT -
✅ BUDGET CAMERA - CANON 1300D -
▶️ DREAM CAMERA - NIKON D3300 -
🔴 SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT -

We can grow together, We can learn together... Start Creating!

► THANKS FOR WATCHING PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE - ◄

Note - Some of my links will be affiliate marketing links. These links do not affect the price of the products or services referred to but may offer commissions that are used to help me to fund the free YouTube video tutorials on this channel - thank you for your support.

alan spicer,alanspicer,never stop learning,self improvement,motivational video,motivational speech,self love,self development,personal development,self love motivation,self improvement motivation,self improvement podcast,we never stop learning,non stop self improvement,startcreatingpodcast,podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments