Advertisement

(409) My Bloom Technique, Acrylic Pouring|Fluid Art

(409) My Bloom Technique, Acrylic Pouring|Fluid Art My Bloom Technique, Acrylic Pouring/Fluid Art
#carolesartroom #carolekingartist
Inspired Shelee Art, Erica Hughes, Kanella
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, HIT THE BELL, and then ALL, for notifications also LIKE, AND COMMENT BELOW, THANK YOU
In this video, I used, Prism violet, Red Gel Stain, Spit, Gold, and pink.
the Pouring medium I used is ,3 pt, Semi Gloss Deep Base, and 1 pt, Liquidex Gloss varnish.
Then mix I pt paint to aprox. 1 pt, PM. mix well, add water if needed.
Cell maker for the top is 1 pt, white titanium and 3 pt. floetrol, and a drop of linseed oil.
I'm still working on this technique to prefect it. Inspired by Shelee art, and Erica Hughes, and Kanella Ciraco.
I use Acrylic Paint to create beautiful paint pouring art, abstract.
I will upload every MON. TUE. WED. and THUR. FRI. at 8.00 AM and 12.00pm Sometimes SAT.
If your interested in buying my art please contact me, by email.
carolemarie65@gmail.com thank You.

My Paint Recipe is:
1 part paint, craft paint, to 1/2 pts floetrol. 1 part tube paint, too 1/2- 1 parts floetrol, and add water to get the right consistency. flows off stick in a steady stream, like warm honey.
add Treadmill silicone or coconut milk, hair product (dimethicone) to paint colors. 1 drop per 1- 2 ounces of paint stir not to much for larger cells, more for smaller cells.

If you would like to support my channel, click.
Thank You

Please watch more videos and, playlists,

Please check out my SISTERS paint pouring channel, we help and support each other. Thank You



My other sites.



#carolesartroom,Carole's Art Room,#carolekingartist,acrylic,paint,pouring,paint pouring art,fluid paint pouring,paint pouring,pour paint,acrylic paint pour,acrylic pour painting,acrylic painting,fluid art,bloom technique,my bloom,acrylic pouring bloom,Shelee art,blowing paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments