Advertisement

My Late stream due to my own screw ups - Red Dead Redemption 2

My Late stream due to my own screw ups - Red Dead Redemption 2 Sorry folks I ment to start this stream at 7pm, but due to money being tight I have been looking for a part time job and well I pushed my self too far....So yeah the stream is really late tonight. instead of my normal 7pm pst start time.

GP Website:

Any donations of 5 dollars or more will be auto read by TTS, to ensure I don't miss them, thank you in advance.

Type !help in live chat for a list of NightBot commands

Want to support the channel and get an Elite Rig? Check out Xidax, using this link and roughly 4% of your purchase will be sent to the channels account.

Twitter:
Discord:

patreon:
Steam:
instagram:
Artwork:
Mail: Gaming Philosophy P.O. Box 305 Welches Or 97067

Gaming Philosophy,MeltMan,Red Dead Redemption 2,RDR2 for PC,RDR2,PC,Late,

Post a Comment

0 Comments