Advertisement

You CANNOT be SPINELESS riding this trail

You CANNOT be SPINELESS riding this trail Previous video:

Today we are at the same trail system as last week, but on a different trail. This trail is a black diamond rated trail with big features that are definitely not for the feint of heart. I was scared at a few different points while riding this trail, but I didn't let fear get the best of me and I conquered each feature in turn.

This video was meant to go up yesterday but I had technical difficulties so I was unable to upload it, but I was able to work them out and here is the final result! It really has been a comedy of issues... Enjoy!

Our Instagram: @outherepedalin
JJ's Instagram: @that_squires_guy
Jason's Instagram: @j_pascuzzi

mtb,mountainbiking,central spine,spine,trail,birthday ride,newmexico,newmexicomtb,rideordie,white mesa,ohp,out here pedalin,trek,adventure,freeride,enduro,full suspension,nm,that squires guy,jj,bikes,ride bikes,outside,

Post a Comment

0 Comments