Advertisement

I Betrayed My Best Friend To Gain Unlimited Powers in Roblox Ninja Legends! (Roblox Funny Moments)

I Betrayed My Best Friend To Gain Unlimited Powers in Roblox Ninja Legends! (Roblox Funny Moments) I Betrayed My Best Friend To Gain Unlimited Powers in Roblox Ninja Legends! (Roblox Funny Moments)

Beautiful OB and His Best Friends have found the legendary ninja weapons in Roblox. We have used our new weapons to protect the village from evil and have become the Ninja Legends. Will Beautiful OB be able to become the strongest ninja ever in Roblox?

🔷 Roblox Gameplay Playlist:
🔷 Subscribe to Beautiful O.B:
🔷 Become a Member and get on my Outro Screen:

- -
About Roblox:
A game with a Multitude of different game modes! We can play in Baldi's School, Find new Toys, have fun with FNAF and so much more!

roblox,roblox game,roblox gameplay,roblox roleplay,roblox ninja,roblox ninja legends,roblox ninja legends islands,roblox ninja legends codes,roblox ninja legends game,roblox ninja legends gameplay,ninja,ninja legends,ninja legends gameplay,beautiful ob,beautiful ob roblox,beautiful ob ninja,beautiful ob ninja legends,ob,ob roblox,ob ninja legends,roblox funny moments,roblox best friends,best friends,ninja legends update,roblox ninja legends update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments