Advertisement

Illfiger - Seeking out my Sins

Illfiger - Seeking out my Sins Speaking about stuff shrouding my mind.

Self produced, mixed, mastered, engineered.

Lyrics:
Numb that I feel be seeping from within
I don't wanna hide when I'm seeking out my sins
Looking from my mind still I'm third eye blind
Glock on your side now you're looking at my lies

Hate me when I speak but you stay on me
Another day spent looking for the words that I reap
Does it really matter when I seep from the seams
Drift into the vxid now I'm lost in this scene

Never really fit so I drift to the back
Never really fit so I fade to black

Social Medias:
Soundcloud:
Twitter:
Instagram:

illfiger,prod. by illfiger,illfigermusic,melodic rap,guitar instrumental,emo rap,indie trap,alternative trap,sad,study music,bedroom pop,nu alt,pursuit of wonder,instrumental,independent artist,new zealand music,vnzma,trap beats,guitar beats,self produced,chill music,slow music,psychedelic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments