Advertisement

My Planner Has Me in 19 Funds

My Planner Has Me in 19 Funds When it comes to a diversified portfolio, how many funds is the optimal number? Well, it kinda depends on each case, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that 19 separate funds is way too many. That's the situation facing Jennifer from Buffalo.

Have a money question? Go to jillonmoney.com for all the contact info.

We love feedback so please subscribe and leave us a rating or review in Apple Podcasts!

Connect with me at these places for all my content:









"Jill on Money" theme music is by Joel Goodman, www.joelgoodman.com.

401k,529,IRA,Roth,Betterment,CFP,Fiduciary,money,cash,finance,retirement,investing,podcast,goals,life,personal,network,networking,career,advice,stocks,taxes,economy,economics,annuity,annuities,mortgage,insurance,millennial,retire,WSJ,HSA,backdoor,rollover,investor,invest,bonds,Jill Schlesinger,Jill on Money,index fund,index funds,mutual funds,Yahoo finance,Google finance,can I retire?,Playing with FIRE,FIRE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments