Advertisement

New 2020 Freestyle Beat 'Faith' - Melodic Freestyle Trap Type Beat

New 2020 Freestyle Beat 'Faith' - Melodic Freestyle Trap Type Beat Nice and melodic beat that changes up quite a bit with a nice deep 808. I make my music based on my moods and feelings at the time. Right now I am in a situation where I have to have faith that it will all work out. We all need to take that leap of faith in our lives at one point.

freestyle instrumental,freestyle beat,freestyle instrumentals,freestyle beats,freestyle trap instrumental,freestyle trap beat,rap instrumentals,rap beat,hip hop instrumental,hip hop instrumentals,new instrumental,new instrumentals,instrumental music rap,instrumental hip hop,instrumental music hip hop,instrumentals,beats,new,freestyle,trap,beat,rap,hip hop,instrumental,music,next level instrumental,next level beat,next level,new beat 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments