Advertisement

Road preparation for lumber trucks: 4 turns and a turnaround Part: 5 of 6

Road preparation for lumber trucks: 4 turns and a turnaround Part: 5 of 6 In order to get the timber out after the upcoming forest work a few turns must be widened and a turnaround at the end of the road must be built.

I have to move between the different areas because of the flow of the material delivery
and this will be a series of movies and I will try to sort and edit it together as best I can.
This film covers work on turn 2, 3, 4 and the turnaround.

I understand that many may think I'm a bit too excessive when it is "just" a forest road. But the thing is that while I wait for more material I can fix the areas around. My cost is the same if I just sit and wait, I burn a little more diesel but there is not much difference in cost in the big picture. The customers appreciate the extra effort.

Excavator: Cat 313
Dump truck: Hydrema and Bell
Camera: GoPro Black 7

And for the music, It's hard to find music to use on youtube.
If you don't like it I sugest to mute youtube, open Spotify, find a playlist and listen to what you prefer instead.
If you find a good playlist, please share in the comments :)

Mikael Manvelyan: Virgo
John Dewey: Blakey’s Burnout
Jimmy Fontanez/Media Right Productions: Feel The Funk
MK2: The Big Score
Noir Et Blanc Vie: Straight Out Cold
John Deley And The 41 Players: Bark
Quincas Moreira: Red Ant
Emil Fredenmark: VĂ¥ren ( http:/facebook.com/darknesslightproduction )
Silent Partner: Back In Town
Silent Partner: Tuesday Dub
Silent Partner: No Win
Silent Partner: Fights
Emil Fredenmark: Elden ( http:/facebook.com/darknesslightproduction )

Part:

Post a Comment

0 Comments